Translate

Friday, March 27, 2009

The Love Inside Me

The Love Inside Me

I was dreamin of my man
I had made all his figures
and I waited for a blessing
to make a final touch of his face

I found him...
The masterpiece of my heart
The masterpiece of God

The man i admire the most...
The man i feel comfortable with...
The man with whom darkness seems like
...warm sunny day
where everybody feels the joy...
where i feel the comfort...
where i long to be in his arms...
where i long to rest my head on his chest...
where i long to lay my life on his hands...
where i long to savor every of him....
his rest, his work, his anger, his sadness, his joy, his helplessness...
everything......
where i am sure i can give him everthing
the only place i would lay my soul...

I ain't have money...
I ain't have property...
Love is all i offer
Company is all i can provide
Good family, good mother, good wife are all i can vow...
i made promise to be his
til i stop breathing...
til i close my eyes forever...
i made promise to be devoted to him....
and him only....

I know deep inside i can provide him everything
...all he needs as a human being
I wil be his spiritual shadow...
I wil be his helper...
I wil be the one who wil prop him up each he falls...
I wil strengthen him...
I wil shape him...into better man...into better soul..
......


No comments:

Post a Comment