Translate

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Good Talk

Good Evening everyone...
I had a good conversation today with a good friend. Lots of things finally really struck in my mind. But, for the first time in a year, I got an input which is really making me feel better about myself. I had the ability to talk my heart out and got a second opinion about what is actually happening with me. The time maybe has come for me to do something that has been hard to do for all these years.
I will talk about something fresher on the next postings and My Love Story has ended and so be it. Maybe that is the best. Before I sleep, let me share some pictures taken two days ago when Kabul was at its peak of snowing.
Darul Aman Road - Taken by Mr. Sayed Omar from UNDP Afghanistan

The rest of the pictures are taken by me :)... Good night folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment