Translate

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

THANK YOU...


Thank you for caring…
Appreciation is the highest at your feet…
Thank you for the attention…
But…
The trust has gone…

The only thing exists is fear…
Fear to be hurt…
Fear to be treated the same way again…
I never know I deserve better or not…
But…
The trust has gone…

Protecting myself is a must… an obligation
Letting myself fall in the same pit again is a BIG NO…
If you think it is ego… It is not…
It is fear…

Thank you for caring…
But you are helpless…
No matter what I do…
You have always been helpless…
And in my case… You will always be

I want to talk, but… please...
I am scared of you...
Don’t make me talk…
Coz I know I would be hurt…

If there is a way to come back…
I would be the first to know…
Because I have always been searching…

But now…
I have stopped searching…

There is no way to come back…
It has been blocked by words in anger…

Don’t try to convince me…
Coz it is not a one-day thing…
You do not have the patience for that…

Thank you for caring…
But…
The trust has gone…

Thank you for the attention…
But…
I fear to be hurt again…

Thank you for caring…
But let me carry the remains of my own broken heart myself…

May you find a better-shaped heart than mine…
You have torn my heart to pieces…
It’s no longer beautiful…
My heart is no longer good enough for you...

May you find someone without a load…
Coz I have a load…
It’s not attractive…
You don't want a person with load...

Thank you for caring…
But let me carry my torn heart myself…

Thank you for the attention…
But let me carry my own load myself...

Thank you for the caring...
But please...
Don't break my already-broken heart again...

Thank you for the attention...
May God be watching you!


No comments:

Post a Comment