As promised, the continuance of previous post by Jarrid Wilson would be from the male point of view in dating a girl or a woman. You could go to the original source of the article HERE.
Here are 10 differences between dating a girl vs. dating a woman.
1. A woman will respect her body. A girl will do everything she can to flaunt it.
2. A woman will own up to her mistakes. A girl will make excuses for them.
3. A woman will respect you no matter the circumstance. A girl will only respect you when she wants something in return.
4. A woman will do whatever it takes to provide and support. A girl will look for others to take care of her.
5. A woman will prepare for the future. A girl lives in the moment.
6. A woman looks to gain the respect of your family. A girl look to gain attention from people around her.
7. A woman is firm in her beliefs. A girl changes her beliefs depending on the man.
8. A woman has integrity. A girl makes promises she knows she cannot keep.
9. A woman will always take an opportunity to learn. A girl thinks she knows everything.
10. A woman seeks more than just good looks. A girl seeks arm-candy so she can show off.
What can I say? ONCE, partly I was a girl too ;). However, other than this, if you are interested, you could have a look at similar post in Just My Type. This article is also pretty interesting and pretty constructive to read. Have a great weekend ahead, folks!